Saturday, August 4, 2012

Are you ready for this

A few days ago, I went to an event by Essence Cosmetics Malta, and we were given a chock load of stuff. Which is insanely amazing, and I'm in make up heaven right now. I've been using Essence, for I think, 7 years. And, I'm telling you their nail polish is amazing. On a few blogs I read, I also saw reviews of Catrice, and thought wow! I want those products D:. Then, Essence Cosmetics Malta :3, brought Catrice here. And dayum they're good. I'm not sure if the products are made by the same company as Essence, but I consider Catrice to be the more grown up brand of Essence. Anyhow, moving on~ So in one of our goodie bags, we got two Lip Tints.

Red My Lips
Are You Red-Y?
In both pictures, its two layers worth of product. It was too sheer on its own, and I'm a in your face lipstick type of girl. Basically meaning, that the more you apply the more intense the look. So its quite buildable, and adjustable to how you would personally like it. Win. Even more win? It tastes really sweet. You know how when you apply a lip product you unintentionally taste it? This tastes sweet.
Like most lip products, it doesn't last long if a) you kiss someone and b) you drink/eat c) you lick your lips alot. I committed all 3 of those, and bam, I was left with only an outline xD. But its so easily re-applied, you don't even need a mirror for it and I'm not joking. There are 3 shades, and at the event I did try Wine-Tastic, but it looked more like a brown than a dark red which is what I was looking for.. more like a wine stain really lol.
I hope you liked this post, and I'll probably be doing more swatches of stuff I got in the goodie bags.
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Nailderella
AUTHOR
August 4, 2012 at 11:54 PM delete

They look great!! I wanna try the red one :D
btw, yes essence and Catrice are own by the same company!

Reply
avatar
August 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM delete

These look really lovely on you - I love both brands too xo

Reply
avatar