Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whenever I'm dressed cool







Top: New Look | Skirt: Primark | Jewellery: All New Look | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
I love this neon top! It's just a simple tank, but its got such a lovely pattern and color.. I'd describe the color like a highlighter yellow + green love baby. It's that kind of color! Not yet yellow.. not yet green. I think it's called a lime color lol! This is the kind of color I'd happily wear on my nails <3
I'm so glad to be back to posting outfits. Fingers crossed, if I get enough outfit shots for two days a week, then I'll be posting an outfit every Wednesday and Friday. And then moving my Shopping My Wardrobe posts to Sunday I think!
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Sianna
AUTHOR
July 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM delete

I like the neon/black combination!

Reply
avatar