Saturday, July 21, 2012

Move your pieces

Top: New Look | Skirt: New Look | Shoes: New Look
I'm sure you must've guessed that by now one of my favorite stores is New Look. I go there all the time, to either buy new shoes, or find another must have for my wardrobe. Like this dip hem skirt. I love it. Its such a dramatic piece! I wore this a couple of Saturdays back, last minute outfit. And it was the first time I wore that top. I bought it for 6 euros I think. Total bargain I'm telling you!
I also got my results, I got straight Distinctions, which is the highest mark you could get, and I've been promoted to the Higher National Diploma! 2 more years and I'll be working as a full time programmer! And getting my degree :D!! I honestly can not wait! I need to work harder again this year, I want straight distinctions again! It's lovely to know that when you've worked for something, you actually manage to get rewarded for it :D
Also, is it me, or do ebay members not message you back when you've sent a question? I've not been getting any replies at all which is awkward!
SHARE: