Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If I ruled the world...






Dress: ASOS | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell | Belt: H&M | Necklace: Primark
On my wishlist of things I want :P, I had a chain necklace, and I desperately trawled through e-bay, ASOS, and every other website I usually buy stuff from and nill. Didn't find anything. Until I saw an OOTD by someone who had a chain necklace on. And guess where it was from? Primark. Found it, bought it, and can't stop wearing it. When I first got it, I thought this looks tacky... Jesus this is huge D: And then, I wore it! And now, me and so called tacky necklace are in love.
I love browsing. I'm one of those people that could browse for hours on end, non stop. So after my programming assignments were over and done with, there I was browsing ASOS and bam this came up! The price actually went up, 'cause I remember I bought it for 27, but anyway. I bought it, got it and fell in love :3 I only wore it once, to a feast, but can't wait to wear it again.
Tip to everyone out there, who might be trying to lose weight or not, when you go out and order a takeaway burger, try to have it without any sauce, unless that sauce is ketchup or BBQ sauce. I work at McDonalds, and on Monday I had a 8.5 hour long shift, and I knew I'd have to take something else other than a side salad to be able to go about with the actual work. So I thought, I'll get a McChicken, without any fries. A small packet of fries has 235 calories. I. Know. The McChicken has mayonnaise in it which brings the burger to a total of 395 calories. A tub of mayonnaise sauce[sachet] has 175 calories, and the McChicken has just a little bit more sauce than a tub/sachet. So approximately, from the sauce alone, that burger has around 185 calories. Get rid of that sauce and the burger's calorie amount reduces drastically to 210 calories. I'm no health junkie, but I do try to avoid certain foods. Whilst at work, I do have to eat the food there, so I need to find little ingenius ways of cutting back on calories.
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
Hola Bambi
AUTHOR
July 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM delete

Your hair is amazing! gorgeous girl , love the dress and litas x

Reply
avatar