Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Broken Hearts Are Never True

 
Dress: New Look | Shoes: Peacocks | Bracelets: Peacocks | Earrings: Vintage | Sunglasses: New Look
It's too hot to leave my hair down, so I'm trying to find ways of making my hair look nice, without it being down! This bun being one of them! I saw a tutorial off of Lily Bee's blog on how she does her big voluminous bun! She has a lot of teasing involved, which I personally didn't like as much since it's a bit damaging! BUT, my hair actually has quite a bit of volume in it, especially when I brush it out! So I decided to try it her way, and using a hair donut, and voila! BUN OF AWESOMENESS!
My boyfriend and I went out on Sunday, and I didn't know what to wear. Sound familiar? What I did know was that I wanted a vintage look, so out comes this dress! I've had it since last Summer and this was the first time I wore it! Reason being I was trying to find a red waist belt, but that failed :< Still looking though. Paired off my cute nude shoes with them AND my latest pair of sunglasses from New Look!
The earrings I have on are my mum's from her teenage years, and I think they were my nan's before. Not entirely sure. All I know is that they are gorgeous and my mum let me borrow them!
We went to a beach resort and the amount of stares I got were tremendous. My boyfriend and I usually do get stared at, and its getting really old now. I sometimes don't notice, and nowadays I'm realizing that we get stared at. How? Well let's see, whilst I was walking, this guy who was sitting down stared directly at my face until we passed. I kept staring right back, 'cause I'm a weirdo, but seriously. What. The. Hell! Not sure if its a compliment or I dress 'weird' for this island!
Anyhoo, I hope you like my outfit :3 AND if you have any hair up styles that aren't too hard to do I'd appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

Write comments
Martina Vella
AUTHOR
July 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM delete

Saw this look live and it was worth staring at, you looked GORGEOUS my dear xxxx

Reply
avatar
Lara
AUTHOR
July 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM delete

Love the dress Reb!!!

Reply
avatar
Glitters Wall
AUTHOR
July 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM delete

I really really really like the look. :)

Reply
avatar
July 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM delete

lovely dress dear!!
thanks for your comment dear!!and follow you on google friends connect!!
xoxo=)

Reply
avatar
Carina
AUTHOR
July 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM delete

Cute dress! Such a lovely outfit :) Now following your blog

Reply
avatar
Lena
AUTHOR
July 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM delete

hi! u have a very cute blog! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy)
http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Helen
AUTHOR
July 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM delete

This is such a cute dress, it looks great with the red lipstick!

Reply
avatar
RuBee
AUTHOR
July 30, 2012 at 11:34 AM delete

You look beautiful and very classy. I love your dress. I'm rubbish at going messy buns because my hair is just far too fine. Even with a doughnut it's no good because I don't have enough hair to cover it! I spend ages trying to spread it out so the mesh isn't showing but I'm not always successful! X

Reply
avatar