Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fall from Paradise



Top: New Look | Skirt: New Look | Shoes: New Look | Bag: New Look | Jewellery: Marks & Spencers, Ebay
This is something I wore for a relaxed Sunday Afternoon. The top is very casual, but paired with it with my maxi dip hem, and it looks dressed up ! I love its faint aztec print and the color of it. I'll be doing a Shopping my Wardrobe with this top, so stay tuned. (lol, said that like some corny radio presenter !)
I actually submitted this look for my local New Look's competition ! Please vote for me if you like this look ! I'd really appreciate it. First like the page here and then vote for me here by clicking vote and then registering. Less than 2 minutes promise :D You can vote every 24 hours if you want to and think I deserve to win ! Thank you
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
Natalie
AUTHOR
June 15, 2012 at 1:12 AM delete

Love this look! I have a skirt very similar to this from Miss Selfridge, I think the dip hem is so pretty and elogant. And I love the necklace too, I really want one like that. I voted for your look, good luck! x

http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
June 15, 2012 at 9:08 PM delete

Oh thank you, that comment meant a lot about the drawings :) Your skirt looks stunning, my friend bought a similar one and they are so flattering and feminine!

I want to try using a epilator... i wonder if they work!

Reply
avatar
June 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM delete

A relaxed yet super stylish look! I LOVE your maxi skirt :)

I cannot have any hair on my arms, and I shave them all the time and wax occasionally. How is the epilator like? I've never tried one but always wanted too.

* Always, Stephanie

Reply
avatar
June 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM delete

Love this look, thanks for visiting back my blog!

Haha, I bet the humidity in Gozo can get a bit tiring when you're in it all the time... I stay in Gozo when I visit. Only really go to Malta when going to and from the airport, and on the odd day trip to do a bit of shopping! I love Gozo and try to visit a couple of times year to see family... if you're curious, you can see a few pics from some of my visits by checking the 'Gozo' tag on my blog :)

Reply
avatar
Izzy
AUTHOR
March 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM delete

Absolute gorgeousness! xxxxx

Reply
avatar