Thursday, May 17, 2012

Someone is smiling


Dress: Peacocks | Cardigan: New Look | Headband: Tally Weijl

I think it's been nearly 2 years since me and my boyfriend went on a long walk together. We ended up walking for over 3 hours before we got home and made soup :D It was really nice.. I missed it ! Hopefully we'll go more often. Best thing is, we saw BABY COWS !! I KNOW. THEY. WERE. SO. CUTE. But then we almost got chased by a dog, so that wasn't awesome at all.
I finished my big software assignment, which is lovely, but now I have a web assignment and I don't know where to start from. Honestly. So I'm going to be reading some tutorials and hopefully I'll get somewhere, because this is really confusing for me. I hate being confused. So wish me luck, as its due for the 28th and it's... complicated.
This is the dress I'm meant to add studs to, and I will. Just like someday this blog will have a banner. I don't know why I procrastinate, but I do anyway. Anyways, time to read tutorials on webdesign! See youz
SHARE:

7 comments

Write comments
xXMaNdAXx
AUTHOR
May 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM delete

i think this dress would look lovely with some studs! it already looks really nice so imagine it with some add-ons huh?! :) i have a cardigan similar to yours which is sooo comfy!!

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
megcasson
AUTHOR
May 18, 2012 at 6:13 AM delete

I love, love, love your cardigan!

www.kindoflovely.com

Reply
avatar
Louise
AUTHOR
May 20, 2012 at 4:02 AM delete

Cute outfit! I love that knit xx

Reply
avatar
Karolina
AUTHOR
May 20, 2012 at 6:11 PM delete

I love your cardigan! xo

Reply
avatar
Michelle
AUTHOR
May 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM delete

Aw that cardigan looks so perfect! I don't think I go on walks nearly enough... I really must take up doing those again at weekends haha (: thanks for the comment on my blog too lovely! xx

Reply
avatar
mariel janina
AUTHOR
May 24, 2012 at 11:45 AM delete

Love your cardigan hun :) <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Sana
AUTHOR
May 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM delete

Aww I love that cardigan! x

sanaxo.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar