Wednesday, May 2, 2012

No one out there

Dress: H&M | Top: New Look | Shoes: Forever 21

I absolutely love these heels! These were my first polka dot item, and my boyfriend bought these for me on my birthday 2 years ago. I wasn't a fan of polka dots back in the day, but I am now ! As long as they're not the humongous clown sized ones, I'm fine with polka dots ! In fact, I absolutely love them !
So I decided to do a minor pattern clash. Striped top vs Polka Dot Shoes. It's really subtle, but its still there, right :D ? Also, this is one of those outfits that look fine and super dandy in real life, but when its comes to photographing them, they come out looking really weird.



So, after becoming paranoid that I look a little off in the striped top, I took it off, put my boyfriend's beanie on and voila ! We went to drink some tea at this fancy shmancy cafe/restaurant, which is absolutely gorgeous and nearly always full up ! Tea is le goodness !
SHARE:

1 comments:

Write comments
May 3, 2012 at 3:18 AM delete

Love the outfit! You look so sweet sipping tea in your boyfriend's beanie.

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar