Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stars in our Eyes

Top: New Look | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Peacocks | Bracelets: Peacocks

I wore this outfit two Sunday's ago. I absolutely love this skirt, and I remember when it was crazed after last year ! It was the IT skirt, I tell you! I'm still looking for the black version of this. The skirt is not as short as it looks ! I promise!!! This... outfit is a little over-due. Right now, I'm ashamed to say, well it has been for a while, my blog is not my top priority. I have a load of school work to get to, even though my software project is in its final stages, and I can test it thoroughly - the most dreaded stage ever. - I still have the Documentation (Just think of it as a thick thesis) and two other assignments to get through. 

Here's a little about my life.
- I spent my Easter Holidays sick
- I had a minor asthma attack after not having one after 5 years
- I had to cancel all my work shifts. 
- But, my boyfriend also came over every single day to be with me <3 ! That made me really happy !
- Yesterday I managed to find GOOD tortellini, and made Tortellini with Carbonara !
- I'm waiting for a watch and BB cream to arrive. I think I've been waiting for it for nearly 3 weeks now.

SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
April 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM delete

Cute outfit!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Cindi
AUTHOR
April 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM delete

Pretty outfit - I like the combo of nude and stripes. Also your bag is very cute! :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.de/

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
April 13, 2012 at 6:11 PM delete

I've just read your comment and realised I forgot to put the link in the post!
You can find the items here: http://shopdailyfashionboost.blogspot.com/

And wonderful outfit! That skirt is so darling!

Sam

Reply
avatar