Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'll wait on Mountain Tops


Dress: HM | Dip Hem Skirt: New Look | Shoes: Forever 21 | Earrings: Centro Moda

I absolutely love/adore this skirt. It is so fairy like, and just so beautiful. I absolutely love it. My local New Look recently had a mid-season sale in which I snapped up this skirt, a pastel pink chiffon maxi skirt, and a pastel pink 60's dress, which as a friend/fellow blogger: Martina commented, made me look like an English rose. Very much appreciated comment thank you ! And on Monday, we went to a different New Look. She knew I was looking for a Black Dip Hem Skirt... guess who found it for me ? SO. HAPPY.
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
April 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM delete

It is gorgeous where you took the pics! Cute shoes.

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Mallory
AUTHOR
April 25, 2012 at 6:01 AM delete

Lovely photos, I have been loving hi-lo skirts too lately :)

Mallory
whitwatwear

Reply
avatar
April 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM delete

I love that skirt it is so pretty :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

xx

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
April 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM delete

Glad your enjoy my drawings, means a lot :) You look stunning, the skirt is very fairy like. I have a green one that is similar so I can't wait to wear it in warmer weather. I envy your shoes too, wow!

Reply
avatar
Sadie
AUTHOR
April 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM delete

Love the shoes :) xx

Reply
avatar