Friday, March 23, 2012

Dreamed of Paradise

Top: Peacocks | Skirt: Primark | Wedges: New Look  | Belt: H&M | Sunglasses: ASOS | Necklace: ASOS

I know I know ! I've not posted in a while ! I didn't have time to get outfit pictures taken, or if I did, the weather was crap ! But I got a couple of outfits taken and here's the first outfit which I hope you all like !
- When wearing this outfit, a little girl pointed out to her mum saying, "Look mummy, that lady's wearing a dress!" As if it was the most SHOCKING thing ever. Haha, it was adorable though ! All girls should wear pretty dresses and skirts, and NOT be dressed down in tracksuits.
- The blog design has changed slightly, still have a few modifications to make, but for some reason, a few things aren't working through the CSS, so a friend of mine is meant to help me !
- Currently there is no header, and as of yet, I've a couple of ideas that I could use for a header, but honestly, I'm not sure. If anyone can give me a hint of sorts, please do !
- Also, will be creating a signature which will debut itself in the next blogpost !
- Am I the only one that fails to get what's on my wishlist and get anything and everything but the things on my wishlist? I'm aiming for them, so hopefully by tomorrow, a couple of things can be crossed off !
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
AmyBell
AUTHOR
March 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM delete

That collar's beautiful! So jealous of where you are, looks so beautiful and sunny!! xx

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
March 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM delete

You look gorgeous, I absolutely love your necklace :))) Xoxo, Christine♥

Reply
avatar
Raquel C.
AUTHOR
April 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM delete

Your maxi-skirt is amazing !

Beautiful.

http://likeaf.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
April 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM delete

I have a very similar skirt to this one and I loove it, it looks so stylish and is sooo easy to dress up or down. you look great with that metal collar. xx

Reply
avatar
Niki
AUTHOR
April 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM delete

Beautiful pictures! And yes I agree, every girl should put the track suits away and break out the pretty dresses and skirts.

Reply
avatar