Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We all lose our charms in the end

Dress: Topshop Jumper: George @ Asda Socks: New Look Shoes: Peacocks Rings [L-R]: Tally Weijl, Things Accessories, H&M

It is absolutely freezing here. It hasn't been this cold in years, I swear. It also might snow, which it hasn't done in 20 odd years, BUT, I definitely don't think that the snow is worth the facebook posts. Also, I doubt I'll be able to wear heels in the snow.. I don't think I'd even want to.
I absolutely adore this outfit, I'll be honest. It's just so.. grandmotherly and school girl-ish at the same time! How is that possible?? But yeah, it's cute, and I love it !
I keep promising myself this, but I'm hoping to have scheduled posts every Tuesday and Thursday for outfits. And hopefully on another day, a weekly wishlist of sorts. Still need to find out how to do the editing for it though. We'll see! I also need to do myself, and whoever reads this blog, a favour and finish up doing my blogcode and header so I can finally have a layout I'm happy with ! Wish me luck on that
SHARE:

7 comments

Write comments
February 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM delete

I love the outfit! I want the dress!!

xx

Reply
avatar
Carina
AUTHOR
February 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM delete

This is such a pretty outfit! I love how you've pinned your hair back with the bow :) <3

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
February 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM delete

what a gorgeous sweatter!! like this outfit! haha i also hate buying underwear! I thought I was the only one on earth :) xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
February 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM delete

Hi! I enjoy reading your blog + you are so cute!! I have awarded you with the Cute Blog award! Come check it out on my blog (if you are interested) :) xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Reply
avatar
Niki
AUTHOR
February 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM delete

This outfit is so stinkin cute! I love it!! You are adorable!

Reply
avatar
February 9, 2012 at 5:09 AM delete

Hello,
what a lovely look!!!
Adorable rings!!! 'd be happy to have the same as your biggest one!!!
LifeStyle Journal

Reply
avatar
jimmi lou
AUTHOR
February 11, 2012 at 3:47 PM delete

Sooo pretty, you look great!

Reply
avatar