Saturday, February 11, 2012

The moonlight's away

Dress: Miss Selfridge Shoes: New Look

I love this dress. I'm not too fond of a bodycon dress, but I absolutely love this one. I call it my 'Kardashian butt dress'. Haha! It accentuates the figure, and I do have a bit of a bum, and it makes it so prominent... Kardashian butt indeed!
I think this would look really lovely with a colored coat of sorts. I've recently purchased a red cape from New Look for €18, and it's so pretty ! It makes me feel like a 'posh' red riding hood ! It's really lovely.
I've been in and out of work this entire week, and out the rest of the time. And online at 2am in the morning with shopping and blogger links open and fervently writing down things that I want to purchase! I've recently realized that I own way too much bottoms and not enough tops. I do neglect buying tops to be honest, but now must focus on buying some. There's nothing that I like locally, so online shopping should do the trick !

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
xoxo

P.S Anyone know where I could buy a few oversized jumpers, that don't make me look like a homeless person? Something that would look fine over a skirt or tucked in shorts or over a dress would be lovely and much appreciated :) !!
SHARE:

9 comments

Write comments
February 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM delete

great post, that dress is great I want it :)
I hope you will follow my blog

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

x

Reply
avatar
Niki
AUTHOR
February 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM delete

I'm not a fan of body con dresses either, but this one looks great on you!! And your hair is so beautiful! I love it. I haven't done my cute blog award post yet, but I will soon...I promise! :)

Reply
avatar
Louise
AUTHOR
February 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM delete

Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

Reply
avatar
February 21, 2012 at 1:24 AM delete

Love the dress! Now following you.

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
February 22, 2012 at 1:18 AM delete

haha, yes! that's my piggy Paris. She has supposed to stay small but she gre and grew (and grew) but sjhe's still my baby.¡. yesss, they are suuuper clar and extremely inteligent.
please, let me know if you get hold of one of those sweaters you have described, I am looking for one in a grey colour, but they all look so terrible on!! xx
Have you considered turning off the wordverification? It's soooo tricky to understand the words!! xx
Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
February 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM delete

Ok, yes, please do post about "the" jumper if you find it. I have never got a single spam commen yet! And if I ever get spam, since I have the comment moderation on, I would just erase it. It also helps a lot if you only let registred users leave comments (no annonimous commenters). hope it helps. xx

Reply
avatar
Poppy Male
AUTHOR
February 23, 2012 at 2:03 PM delete

this is such a cute dress I love it soo much :) xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
February 26, 2012 at 2:45 AM delete

That is a cute dress, you look lovely! x

Reply
avatar
Nici
AUTHOR
February 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM delete

Your dress is so gorgeous and you're a really pretty girl! :)
Such nice hair!

Reply
avatar