Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Been a long time but I'm back in town

Denim Shirt: Miss Selfridge | Jumper: Topman Leggings: Terranova Shoes: Local Chain Store Earring: Asos Necklace: Gift

I've been confused and constantly worried about what I'm going to wear for school. Half of my wardrobe is on another island, the other half is here. I'm someone who will dress up in shorts, skirts and dresses, and dress them up or down how I would like. When I come to school, all I see are jeans, jeans, jeans. And flats. It's not the most motivating dress up time. However, I've been thinking. I have basics in my wardrobe that could work perfectly fine. Dressing up my top half, shouldn't be hard. And it isn't. I'm just going to try to prepare or imagine my outfit from beforehand.
Today, for example I'm wearing leggings, denim shirt and a cable knit cardi :) And it looks mighty fine. 

Anyhooz
xoxo
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
February 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM delete

Cute sweater.

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Niki
AUTHOR
March 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM delete

Such a cute sweater!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
March 6, 2012 at 3:49 AM delete

cute! love the cross earrings!

Mary
simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Federica
AUTHOR
March 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM delete

i like your sweater :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
S. Lopez
AUTHOR
March 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM delete

Really cute sweater!

http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Reply
avatar