Thursday, January 12, 2012

Click Click Snap

 
Dress: Primark Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Hat: Tally Weijl Necklace: Ebay

Happy New Year everyone ! Hope you all had an amazing 2011, and hopefully, an even better 2012. I managed to greet the New Year properly, left early from work, got dressed etc etc.
My boyfriend was actually in the parking lot, and they were almost ready to leave.. and waiting for me was... CHAMPAGNE. Strawberry champagne at that ! Delicious !
Aah, it was bliss. I got sick on Christmas day, with a bad cold can you believe it ? But most people around here actually got sick =/ Maybe it was actually the flu...?

I'm back at school, working on assignments, and going out a bit ! I managed to lock myself out of the apartment today, and none of my flatmates were on this island, they were on the other island.. and I had no keys. So went over to a friend's house, bought McDonalds, played DDR, and then met up with my brother who had a spare set of keys !
CLUMSY ME !

xoxo
SHARE:

8 comments

Write comments
January 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM delete

Everything about this shoot is stunning! x

Reply
avatar
Annie.n
AUTHOR
January 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM delete

You look so lovely! i'm always going to be jealous of these shoes! and... got to treat yourself to mcdoanlds sometimes! xoxo

Reply
avatar
AdmiralBiatch
AUTHOR
January 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM delete

Awwh thank you !
I work at McD's so I shouldn't really be treating myself to it :P xx

Reply
avatar
NRC♥
AUTHOR
January 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM delete

The boots are fab
Following

NRC ♥

Reply
avatar
Liza
AUTHOR
January 16, 2012 at 6:24 PM delete

I love everything about this outfit, especially your shoes!! x

www.edwinandatwood.com

Reply
avatar
Dyna
AUTHOR
February 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM delete

OMG THE HAT. <3 hehe. Love your blog hunny xx

Reply
avatar