Friday, December 23, 2011

Together we'll find a way

Shirt: New Look Shorts: Peacocks Blazer: Primark Necklace: Ebay Hat: Tally Weijl Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lipstick - Revlon Colorburst in Plum

I just found out I'm working on New Years Eve until midnight which is a bummer may I say, but ah well. Tears, and disappointment won't change anything. Neither will asking to have my shift change. Not going to go down that road. I knew I was going to end up working late either way, even though I had asked whether I'd be able to work in the morning or early afternoon.
I also took a specific month off, to be able to work on my two new assignments. Yet, last week I worked when they asked me too, of course I could've said no, but I was able to so I said yes. This week no shifts, but next week, even though I should be working on my assignments I was given 3 shifts. The New Years Eve shift, and two shifts on the days before that, as they had no one who was able to come on that day. I'd rather not comment. I should be on the other island, Malta, using my computer, working on my assignments instead of working just for 3 hours a day and not waste time on travelling. But ah well. Boohoo indeed. I'm meant to have until 16th January completely no shifts, except for either Christmas Eve and NYE. But apparently.. no.
I told my boyfriend that I'll be working on New Years Eve, and he said, even though you might miss the countdown, we'll have our own countdown. And it doesn't matter as long as we spend some time together. Which was really nice ! Actually really cute and squishy so I want to squish him when I see him :D
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
Eloise
AUTHOR
December 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM delete

I'm in love with this outfit, the shirt is quite simple but just looks so great! Especially with the shorts.
xx

Reply
avatar
Rand T
AUTHOR
December 30, 2011 at 1:54 PM delete

wow this is beyond amazing!x

Reply
avatar
jimmi lou
AUTHOR
January 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM delete

Gorgeous outfit you look amazing!

Reply
avatar
Dotty Dolly
AUTHOR
January 10, 2012 at 9:02 PM delete

Gorgeous outfit! So so jealous of your Jeffrey campbells! xxx

Reply
avatar
Alice Barton
AUTHOR
February 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM delete

Hi! I've just found your blog and i live your style! this sheer shirts is exactly what I have been looking for!! I am happy to be your newest folloer!! xx http://islandofmakebelieve.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar