Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Take a midnight stroll with me

Dress: Boohoo Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Hat: Tally Weijl Jewelry: Ebay

At the moment, I'm at a stressful point in my life. I'm slowly melting down, and feeling guilty when I take breaks, when I sleep.
I give one assignment in, I get two back in my face to start working on. It is tiring. That and the fact that I travel every weekend to get to my home island to go to work, not go out on weekends because I'm working till late at night or starting early in the morning. The fact that I can't work on my netbook from home because it's so tiny. I study programming, I make tacky programs for now, but I'm proud of them. So having a system which I can work on properly is a requirement.
I only have a week off from school. Holidays start on the 24th December and end 2nd January. That is pretty shocking for me.
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
Niki
AUTHOR
December 20, 2011 at 6:04 PM delete

You are right! That Versace dress is amazing, I would do crazy things for it! So in love with that whole collection! And, I also love your outfit in this post, you look gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
frecklie
AUTHOR
December 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM delete

Your figure is AMAZING!! x

Reply
avatar
Cylia
AUTHOR
December 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM delete

beautiful hat. PS. To get a little bit in the Christmas mood.. Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! here:
http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

Reply
avatar
Lidiya
AUTHOR
December 22, 2011 at 6:52 PM delete

The dress looks absolutely gorgeous, its fit and colour and length is fabulous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar