Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bathe in the light..



Sheer Shirt: Peacocks Skirt: Primark Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Hat: Tally Weijl Rings(l-r): New Look, E-Bay, Peacocks
Wore this on Sunday Afternoon. I've lost the bid for this skirt so many times, and now it's finally mine. I'm in love.
It's so awkward wearing these kind of outfits in real life. I dream about them, crave them, want them, but when it comes to wearing my dream outfits in real life, I become scared. I'm afraid to be judged. Thing is, we're always going to be judged anyway. So eff that, and let's get on with our lives, wearing what we want, and living life the way we want to. As long as it's a good life, not murdering or anything !
I wore the Lita's for the 3rd or 4th time(not really sure) and I wore them for over 11 hours straight, and they were still so damn comfy.
SHARE:

10 comments

Write comments
December 3, 2011 at 4:25 PM delete

P.S I'd love to feature you on my blog, please can you email me (hiven@live.co.uk) with your name & the original size of the first photo?

Reply
avatar
Sadie
AUTHOR
December 5, 2011 at 11:53 PM delete

I love this outfit, you look gorgeous :) xx

Reply
avatar
Mabel
AUTHOR
December 6, 2011 at 12:21 AM delete

Good for you, wear what you want! I wear whatever, but I'm used to people thinking my outfit choices are strange or too much :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Reply
avatar
maria.
AUTHOR
December 6, 2011 at 12:45 AM delete

Pleated maxi <3 This outfit is divine! I'm in search for a dusty pink one :D

Reply
avatar
December 6, 2011 at 10:48 PM delete

I'm not a huge fan of Litas but I really love this outfit. The pleated maxi skirt is gorgeous. xo

www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Reply
avatar
December 7, 2011 at 5:36 PM delete

Gorgeous outfit! The maxi skirt looks stunning!

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
helen
AUTHOR
December 19, 2011 at 1:15 AM delete

that shirt is lovely. and i also have that skirt but am yet to wear it, thanks for the inspiration!

just came across your blog today and wanted to say i really like it!

from helen @ thelovecatsINC

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar