Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where we know we both belong tonight

Top: New Look Skirt: American Apparel Shoes: Forever 21 Earrings: New Look

I wore this on Halloween. I had just finished work, went home, showered and changed ! Basically happening most weekends...So I took these pictures the morning after. I absolutely love those shoes, I rarely wear them, I'm actually trying to wear them a little more these days, because I couldn't stay on my feet for very long in those shoes ! But got used to them now :D
I've two assignments that I should be continuing, but I'm procrastinating to no end ! It's only until I get started really, so I'll go and start..soon !
I also bought a black floppy hat today ! Would totally have paired it off with this outfit :) ! My must have list has become extremely short, but I'm having difficulty in finding a few items ! Fingers crossed that I find them :D
SHARE:

6 comments

Write comments
Katie
AUTHOR
November 9, 2011 at 9:07 PM delete

Oh wow, wonderful outfit - such a great colour for a blouse. :) Such perfect shoes too.

Thanks so much for your message, really meaned a lot. I find some some of miss selfridges stuff a bit on the big side - their shoes can be like this I find! Then some things seem a bit small! It's a nightmare but I love that store. x

Reply
avatar
Emma
AUTHOR
November 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM delete

love this, wearing a black skirt with a pretty top is such a good outfit. love the top.

Reply
avatar
Victoria
AUTHOR
November 14, 2011 at 1:53 AM delete

I LOVE those shoes!! I've just bought a floppy hat too and I love it! xx

Reply
avatar
Cylia
AUTHOR
November 19, 2011 at 11:50 PM delete

you look pretty:) loving this outfit.

Reply
avatar
Lola
AUTHOR
November 21, 2011 at 7:21 PM delete

great blog with beautiful pictures :) i love your style, you look so gorgeous!

love, lola

Reply
avatar
Cindi
AUTHOR
December 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM delete

What a lovely outfit, the collar on the shirt makes it extra pretty! Great colours on you by the way :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar