Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ain't got no reason



Shirt: New Look Vest: New Look Skirt: Miss Selfridge

- I've not posted in an outfit, I think, around 3 weeks ? Pity really, just needed to edit some photos and upload them. Such a procrastinator ! Editting some more outfit photos, so might be able to put another post up before the week is up.
- I went shopping a few days ago -  managed to pick up a lovely blue jumper from New Look and a few more items that I can't find on their website. Love <3
- HINT: Do NOT buy a size 18 or size 20 jumper in the hope they'll just be oversized. ENORMOUS I tell you ! Mum might try to fix them, if not, they go on e-bay.
- Thinking about doing a post 'Weekly Wishlist, or a 'Tuesday/any other day of the week Wishlist' ! I just need to figure out editing wise what I'm going to do :)
- This weekend I'm going to try to take as many photos as possible of outfits, then just edit them and be able to post !
- 1st November was me and my boyfriend's 2nd year anniversary ! It's exciting to get to this point, and still be very much in love !
SHARE:

2 comments

Write comments
Ashley
AUTHOR
November 4, 2011 at 3:04 AM delete

Real life comes before blog life so don't stress about not posting ! Lovely outfit and can't wait to see more ! x

PS: Congrats on 2 years with your boy !

Reply
avatar
Claire
AUTHOR
November 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM delete

Congrats on the anniversary! Love your outfit, and I like that it kind of coordinates with the tiling! :)

Reply
avatar