Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just a simple touch



Cardigan: New Look Dress: Vila Earrings: Centra Moda Bangles: Accessorize

I've been doing quite a bit of shopping this month, and striking things of my want list ! I went to New Look to try to cross some more things of my want list, and actually to buy a pair of loafers, which I haven't because €32.99 for a cheap pair of flats isn't very justified in my opinion. I'm just sayin' ! I came across this cardigan, and it is the softest, coziest cardigan I've ever had ! And it smells so nice ! I can see myself wearing this with just about everything ! It's like a giant blanket stitched together, oh my!
SHARE:

6 comments

Write comments
Back to Front
AUTHOR
September 17, 2011 at 11:45 AM delete

Want your cardigan! Love the colour and the cosy shape(: x

Reply
avatar
Cosmia
AUTHOR
September 20, 2011 at 10:34 PM delete

Cute! Cosy cardies are the best thing about Autumn!

Reply
avatar
Emma
AUTHOR
September 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM delete

this is cute, i love pink with black and its striking with still being simple!! and thanks for the comment on the cat, she is fine, just a bit dopey! she had to have antivenom etc. i wish there was snake repellant, my parents house definitely needs it. xo

Reply
avatar
Emily
AUTHOR
September 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM delete

Just started following- really like your blog. Serious hair envy, your hair is so shiny!xx

Reply
avatar
Shannon
AUTHOR
October 16, 2011 at 8:43 AM delete

Can i please steal that cardigan! Haha :) You look so cute in that last picture x

Reply
avatar