Thursday, September 22, 2011

It All Ends



Dress: Topshop Belt: H&M Cardigan: Primark

Today, I went to see the last Harry Potter movie. I know, I know ! EVERYONE's watched it a few months ago, but ! I went to see it today. REBEL.
I was actually going to the premiere, but something happened and I couldn't go. I've avoided downloading it off the internet, and I was pretty reluctant to go see it ! It all ends :(
My mum and me have this tradition of going to see Harry Potter together, and this tradition ends. Sad Face. We actually sat at the Cinema in the exact place where we sat when we went to see the first movie !
I've got my fingers crossed that we'll get another book on how their lives are afterwards, an entire book. An entire series of what happens to their children !
It won't be the same, but it'll be something. Such a fan.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topshop-Cropped-Polarbear-Jumper-Size-10-/170695698365?pt=UK_Women_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&hash=item27be41a7bd#ht_500wt_949
Seriously. 97 pounds on a jumper. Add a few more pounds and that lot could buy you a pair of Campbells. And there's another one on ebay, exactly the same, going for 10 pounds. Crazy

SHARE:

13 comments

Write comments
September 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM delete

Whenever I see ebay listings like that it makes me wish I could go back in time and buy the item when it was around, I really don't understand how anyone could want a topshop jumper badly enough to spend £97 on it though! xx

Reply
avatar
September 23, 2011 at 6:29 PM delete

Cute photos! And I was so sad Harry Potter ended, too. I've yet to watch the last movie! Maybe it's denial? Hahaha

xoxo
Torie

Reply
avatar
Emma
AUTHOR
September 24, 2011 at 7:39 AM delete

still love that dress

Reply
avatar
September 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM delete

I have that dress. I cried so much during that film, I hate that it has ended. x

Reply
avatar
KarenD
AUTHOR
September 26, 2011 at 11:27 PM delete

I actually haven't seen the last film even now--I keep putting it off.

Reply
avatar
Sophie Isobel
AUTHOR
September 27, 2011 at 1:01 AM delete

I have that dress (:
And seriously £97?! I almost wish I'd bought one when I saw it in store a while back and sold it on ebay!
x

Reply
avatar
I V Y
AUTHOR
September 27, 2011 at 5:34 AM delete

just the cutest dress! love the collar so much :)

xo zebra and meerkat

Reply
avatar
lola
AUTHOR
September 27, 2011 at 9:09 PM delete

what a great blog with beautiful pictures :) i love your style! you're such a beauty.

love, lola

Reply
avatar
September 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM delete

Love that dress, I've wanted it for ages but never actually bought it, haha!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Reply
avatar
Becky.
AUTHOR
September 28, 2011 at 12:54 AM delete

ah this dress is gorgeous lovely post also how cute is your fringe! I'm so tempted to get a full fringe now haha gorgeous girly xx

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
October 1, 2011 at 9:52 PM delete

I would never pay that much for a jumper! I wonder why it went for so much :/ was it a topshop boutique range or something?

Your dress is lovely! and you're so right about high waisted jeans, they're much better.

Reply
avatar