Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'll be dancing in flames


Dress: Primark Headband: Tally Weijl Earrings: Centro Moda Bangles: Accessorize
I changed my blog name from Buttoned Boots to Island of Make Believe. I was going to re-name my blog to 'Land' instead of island, but the name's been taken, I thought I'd do Island. Since I do live on an Island ! Is it a better name or should I go back to Buttoned Boots ?
I'm not sure. I kind of like this one a little bit more. I like fairy tales, butterflies, forest stuff etc, and this blog name does remind me of that. Such a cosy name !
I've figured out that if I don't have a chance to take a picture of my outfit the day I go out, I'll take it the next day, or on some other day, including other outfits. So I'll be able to post regularly !
This month has been such a good shopping month, and I'll probably be buying a load of other things. There's so many lovely things in the shops right now, I can't resist !
I'm going back to school on the 26th, a school with 95% guys, 5% girls. So I'm pretty much very nervous. I'm going to try to wear skirts or dresses to school, but don't count on that. I'm probably going to be sticking to jeans!
SHARE:

3 comments

Write comments
Daisy
AUTHOR
September 16, 2011 at 12:54 AM delete

I prefer the new name. Definitely more enchanting. Good luck with school. 95% guys sounds extreme! Looks like you'll be getting lots of male attention. Such a sweet look. I'm following. Follow me back? Lots of love x

Reply
avatar
Amanda Lou
AUTHOR
October 21, 2011 at 5:04 PM delete

I loooove this dress!
http://thetackyreality.blogspot.com/
xx

Reply
avatar