Thursday, August 4, 2011

We are not just art for Michelangelo



Dress: Peacocks Shoes: ASOS Earrings: Peacocks Rings: ASOS, Accessorize Necklace: Accessorize Bag: New Look Nail Polish: Essence - Choose Me

I managed to ask my boyfriend to take pictures of me... and you know the outfit. Posing by yourself is one thing, posing for someone else is another. /Die/. I had fun taking these pictures though. It's a bit of a laugh when someone else is taking your picture.
WHEN, I get my new camera, I'll take some pictures of these two pairs of new shoes that I got, and these 3-4 other pairs of shoes I want to get. And I will ! At some point ! And obviously many, many pictures of my outfits.
SHARE:

5 comments

Write comments
t
AUTHOR
August 7, 2011 at 8:39 AM delete

Nice look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Cee Harvey
AUTHOR
August 7, 2011 at 7:25 PM delete

beautiful look!
ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Stefany
AUTHOR
August 26, 2011 at 5:33 AM delete

You look stunning, great dress x

Reply
avatar