Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'll take you out tonight


Top: New Look Skirt: Tally Weijl Necklace: Tally Weijl,  Rings: Tally Weijl, Things Nails: Essence - You belong to me.

I haven't blogged in FOREVER. God knows I wanted to, couldn't take decent pictures, and even these are half decent. But half decent pictures are better than none at all ? No idea. I'm off to a wedding. And off to take pictures of the outfit beforehand. 
I had work this morning, been in an entire panic station ever since I got back LOL.
Actually, forget the pictures of the Wedding outfit... My camera fell on the floor, and the lens, not the glass piece, has been dented, and apparently damaged. Will take it to the camera people and fix it. I want to cry. My boyfriend said he might be able to, since he fixed his lens... so hopefully all will be fine. Until then, STOMPING RAMPAGE. If its fixed, will try to do the outfit pictures... or take them on his camera. Whichever works. Pray for me people
SHARE:

4 comments

Write comments
July 31, 2011 at 8:59 AM delete

Oh that sux :( hopefully it's fixable!
Love your turquoise nail polish & ring xo

Reply
avatar
Roshi
AUTHOR
August 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM delete

You are so cute! I love your hair and that skirt..Im so sorry to hear about your lens!! But yes stomping rampage sounds great!!!

Reply
avatar
Loretta
AUTHOR
August 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM delete

I love the nail polish you have on! <3

www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar